Forget going on safari, or even to the zoo, if you want to see elephants this summer you need only go to Horsham!

Elephantastic is run by the Horsham Rotary Club in aid of various local charities including the Born Free foundation.

Elephantastic runs from Sunday 26th July until Monday 31st August – 3 trails of individually decorated elephants of varying styles and sizes spread across Horsham and the surrounding area. Our very own family of 3 “Sporty Skelephants” decorated by us here at Cranfold and partnered with Chestnut Tree House children’s hospice will be on display in Swan Walk Shopping Centre – we’d love for you to go and visit them.

All elephants will be auctioned off at the end of the event. Many of these elephants have been signed by celebrities and sports teams – our ‘middle’ elephant has been signed by the Harlequins rugby team – and so fingers crossed they all help to raise such vital funds for these charities.

More information on Elephantastic can be found on their facebook page and on twitter @elephantastic15

Should you wish to donate to Elephantastic you can do so through their JustGiving page or by texting ‘ELEP15 £5’ to 70070 (There is a space between the first 5 and the £)

25% of Donations will go to the BORN FREE project to build an elephant sanctuary in Europe. The remaining 75% will be divided between all of the charities and community groups involved with the Elephantastic project.

 

 

CategoryCranfold Blog

2020 © Copyright - Cranfold Physical Therapy Centre