Job Description for Temp Receptionist in Cranleigh
- Enthusiastic and customer-focused
- Job will include reception duties and office work.
- Strong team player
- Motivated and ambitious, with fresh ideas and prepared to attend our training courses and take on responsibility to help grow Cranfold as a group across our existing and future locations.
- Become familiar with and contribute to the ethos of the company
- Liaise with other management team members to assist with and contribute to projects
- Deal with customers in person, on the phone and by email, maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment
- Arrange and complete appointments on the diary system
- Take payment by cash, cheque, card and process these and BACS payments on system
- Become familiar with Insurance Company reporting procedures
- Support therapists with administration and other queries
- Produce spreadsheets and word documents as required
- Help produce marketing material
- Understand patient and practitioner confidentiality and practice this
- Additional duties to assist with the smooth day to day running of Cranfold
All training will be given but the successful candidate will have good computer literacy, a pleasant telephone manner and an understanding of the importance of good customer service. You will work as part of a team so flexibility and willingness to help with additional shifts for sickness and holiday cover will be essential. You will be trustworthy and honest, prompt and reliable, and of smart appearance.
Monday 9 -1pm
Saturday 9-1pm first one each month from March 16
Additional hours by arrangement. All these hours will be in our Cranleigh practice but additional and holiday hours may be required in our Horsham practice so the flexibility to travel will be a benefit.
This role will be temporary, with a 2 week notice period by either party, but it is anticipated to be required for a minimum of 3 months. We are recruiting for permanent staff and the candidate would have the opportunity to apply for a permanent post.
Statutory Holiday allowance of 5.6 weeks pro rata to include Bank Holidays, when Cranfold is closed.
£8.50 ph paid monthly in arrears.
Apply with a covering letter to
Wendyanne Harrison, Cranfold Physical Therapy Centre, 107 High St, Cranleigh GU6 8AU
or by email to email@example.com