We are looking for an enthusiastic customer-focused person to join our team. You will be looking for a varied and challenging role within a friendly hard -working team. You will have good personal and computer skills and be a multi-tasker, able to assist both therapists and patients ensuring the smooth running of the practice.
We believe that customers are the core of our business and that all team members need to be in regular contact with our customer base, gaining feedback, being the face of Cranfold, and delivering the second to none customer service that our patients deserve and expect from us.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player, bringing enthusiasm, motivation and ambition, have fresh ideas, be prepared to attend training courses and take on responsibility to help grow Cranfold as a practice.
- Become familiar with and contribute to the ethos of the company
- Become familiar with the different patient pathways, becoming the lead administrator for one of these
- Deal with customers in person, on the phone and by email, maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment
- Be involved in the social media and marketing for Cranfold
- Ensuring that the website is up to date and making changes when necessary
- Creating posters for display marketing
- Banking & invoicing
- Liaise with Insurance Companies over payments and patient queries
- Become familiar with Insurance Company reporting procedures
- Prepare and analyse reports from TM3 software for management (training given)
- Liaise with other management team members to assist with and contribute to projects
- Arrange and complete appointments on the diary system
- Take payment by cash, cheque, card, and process these and BACS payments on system
- Support therapists with administration and other queries
- Stock ordering and management
- Understand and practise confidentiality
- Additional duties to assist with the smooth day to day running of Cranfold
Location: Cranfold Physical Therapy Centre, 107 High Street. Cranleigh Surrey GU6 8AU
Terms and Conditions:
This is an Employed position
Hours: We understand that people have family and other commitments, so we are open to job share on the whole role, and/or flexibility on the working from home hours, once training has finished. We operate a collaborative model of good communication and mutual respect in the team to achieve our goals together.
Tuesday: 7.5 hours – work from home after training
Saturday: not required
We work as a team so flexibility to help cover colleagues’ holidays is expected as part of the role and would be arranged in discussion with your line manager.
Total hours a week: To be discussed, working in the practice and at home
Pay: Starting salary £10 ph with review after end of probation (usually at 3 months). Overtime rate fixed at £15 per hour for hours worked in clinic after 17.30 or on Saturdays.
Start date: to be negotiated but asap
Pension: 5% employer contribution
Holiday: 28 days per year pro rata including Bank Holidays
In service benefits: Unlimited half price treatments for personal use. 4 Family and Friends half price treatments a year. Stock items at cost price.
Statutory rights & benefits: (Maternity/Paternity, sick pay etc)
Cranfold Physical Therapy Centre is an equal opportunities employer
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com