We are pleased to introduce a new therapy at our Cranleigh clinic – Lymphatic Massage – and welcome Lesley Gillies to our team.
Appointments available from Thursday 9th April
Lymphatic Massage (also known as Manual Lymphatic Drainage – MLD) is a very gentle massage, using the lightest touch. It can be used to treat a variety of symptoms and conditions, and has many benefits which include:
- Eliminates toxic build-up and strengthens the immune system
- Relieves many chronic conditions such as chronic sinusitis, chest infections and catarrh
- Relieves irritable Bowel Syndrome and constipation
- Reduces Arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Alleviates symptoms of ME
- Controls migraines
- Helps with skin disorders such as acne
- Helps reduce all forms of post-operative swelling
- Relieves stress, anxiety and tension
- Restores hormonal imbalances (puberty, pre- & post-pregnancy, menopause)
- Relieves fluid congestion, such as puffy eyes & face, swollen legs & ankles, menstrual bloating
- Assists all pre- and post-cosmetic surgery by reducing the healing time, reducing the pain, bruising and swelling.
“You will feel amazing afterwards, totally rested, revitalised and energised”
Call us now on 01483 267747 to book your appointment.