- Enthusiastic and customer-focused
- Job will include general reception duties
- Strong team player
- Motivated and ambitious
- This position could be shared between two people
Front desk job description (basic):
- Meet and greet
- Deal with customers in person, on the phone and by email, maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment
- Arrange and complete appointments on the diary system
- Take payment by cash, cheque, card, and process these
- Deal with simple emails
- Understand patient and practitioner confidentiality and practice this
- Additional duties to assist with the smooth day to day running of Cranfold
All training will be given but the successful candidate/s will have good computer literacy, a pleasant telephone manner and an understanding of the importance of good customer service. You will work as part of a team. You will be trustworthy and honest, prompt, and reliable, and of smart appearance.
The hours will be:
Contract term & Starting date:
This role will be temporary, with a 2 week notice period by either party, commencing as soon as possible and finishing in May 2022 when Maternity Cover finishes.
There may be an opportunity to provide further ad hoc hours following the end of the maternity period.
Statutory Holiday allowance of 5.6 weeks pro rata to include Bank Holidays, when Cranfold is closed.
£8 per hour (or statutory minimum wage)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Cranfold Physical Therapy Centre Ltd is an equal opportunities employer