Job Description for Receptionist/Administrator
- Enthusiastic and customer-focused
- Job will include reception duties and office work.
- Strong team player
- Motivated and ambitious, with fresh ideas and prepared to attend our training courses and take on responsibility to help grow Cranfold as a group across our existing and future locations.
- Become familiar with and contribute to the ethos of the company
- Liaise with other management team members to assist with and contribute to projects
- Deal with customers in person, on the phone and by email, maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment
- Arrange and complete appointments on the diary system
- Take payment by cash, cheque, card and process these and BACS payments on system
- Become familiar with Insurance Company reporting procedures
- Support therapists with administration and other queries
- Produce spreadsheets and word documents as required
- Help produce marketing material
- Understand patient and practitioner confidentiality and practice this
- Additional duties to assist with the smooth day to day running of Cranfold
All training will be given but the successful candidate will have good computer literacy, a pleasant telephone manner and an understanding of the importance of good customer service. You will work as part of a team so flexibility and willingness to help with additional shifts for sickness and holiday cover will be essential. You will be trustworthy and honest, prompt and reliable, and of smart appearance.
The hours will be morning, afternoon or evening in both Cranleigh and Horsham – approximately 16 hours per week.
All admin staff are also expected to participate in regular holiday and sickness cover for other team members in both Horsham and Cranleigh, so additional hours to the above will be required.
Contract term & Starting date:
This role will be permanent, with a 2 week notice period by either party during the 3 month probationary period. Training in August to start September 2016.
Statutory Holiday allowance of 5.6 weeks pro rata to include Bank Holidays, when Cranfold is closed
£8.50 ph paid monthly in arrears, with review at 3 months.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org