Job Description for Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer-focused person to join our team. You will be looking for a varied and challenging role within a friendly hard -working team. You will have good personal and computer skills and be a multi-tasker, able to assist both therapists and patients ensuring the smooth running of the practice.
We believe that customers are the core of our business and that all team members need to be in regular contact with our customer base, gaining feedback, being the face of Cranfold, and delivering the second to none customer service that our patients deserve and expect from us.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player, bringing enthusiasm, motivation, and ambition, have fresh ideas, be prepared to attend training courses, and take on responsibility to help grow Cranfold as a practice.
• Greet patients with a welcoming and friendly smile
• Become familiar with and contribute to the ethos of the company
• Prepare and analyse reports from TM3 software for management (training given)
• Liaise with other management team members to assist with and contribute to projects
• Deal with customers in person, on the phone and by email, maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment
• Establish and maintain an extremely high level of customer service
• Arrange and complete appointments on the diary system
• Take payment by cash, cheque, card, and process these and BACS payments on system
• Become familiar with Insurance Company reporting procedures
• Become familiar with the different patient pathways and their admin support
• Support therapists with administration and other queries
• Become competent in stock ordering and management
• Maintaining a tidy reception area and fully stocked treatment rooms
• Understand and practise confidentiality
• Additional duties to assist with the smooth day to day running of Cranfold
Location: Cranfold Physical Therapy Centre, 107 High Street. Cranleigh Surrey GU6 8AU
The Cranfold admin comprises 8 people and flexibility to cover colleagues’ holidays across both locations is an integral part of this role.
Pay: Starting salary £9.50 ph with review after probation at 3-6 months Weekdays after 5.30pm and Saturday shifts paid at x 1.5
Evenings and some Saturday mornings required.
Saturday: 08.45 – 13:15 Cranleigh every 3rd Saturday
Total hours a week: 19.5 per week plus Saturdays
Statutory annual leave: 28 days pro- rata including Bank Holidays.
Cranfold Physical Therapy Centre is an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org