Lymphatic Massage (otherwise known as manual lymphatic drainage or MLD) is one of the fastest growing areas of massage and one that uses the lightest of touch.
What is the Lymphatic system?
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues & organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste & other unwanted materials.
The primary function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells throughout the body
What type of massage is it?
- It is a very gentle, rhythmical, light touch massage
- Specific and gentle movement of the skin stimulate and increase the rate of removal of waste products, toxins and excess fluid from the body’s tissues.
What are the benefits of a lymphatic massage?
Every one of us would benefit from lymphatic massage as it stimulates our lymphatic system by 100% and this clinical massage is the only way to achieve this. You will look & feel better regardless of your current state of health.
Your lymphatic system relies mostly on skeletal movement to stimulate it. Therefore, when you are suffering illness or injury and are at your least active, the benefits of this massage are immense.
The lymphatic system is a purification & drainage system, and it provides us with immunity against disease & infection…. We need it to work effectively to stay healthy
“YOU WILL FEEL AMAZING AFTERWARDS; TOTALLY RESTED, REVITALISED AND ENERGISED”
Lymphatic massage is used to treat & improve the following:
- ME & Fibromyalgia
- sinusitis, chest infections and catarrh
- Reduction of pain, bruising & swelling
- To speed up healing following surgery & injury
- headaches & migraines
- fluid congestion i.e. puffy eyes, face, swollen legs & ankles, menstrual bloating
- stress, anxiety & tension
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome & constipation
- hormonal imbalances
- Cleanse & Detox our system
- Strengthens the Immune system
1 hour treatment £70.50