£35.00 / month
This is a challenging level of class, requiring established core control.
Please be sure to watch our video below for the recommended entry criteria in order to safely enjoy this class.
If you are in any doubt as to whether this course is suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we would be happy to advise you.
Please scroll down to see more details.
Please watch this trailer to see if our Advanced Online Pilates Membership is right for you.
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
Our classes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels, however, you should be medically fit and have your doctor’s consent to exercise.
In order to take part in the Advanced Online Pilates Membership you need to:
- Have done some Intermediate level Pilates before
- Be able to hold a Plank for 30 seconds
- Be able to move between a Plank position and a Side Plank position
- Be able to hold a Double Table Top position and maintain a neutral spine whilst moving your arms and legs
For those with more specialist requirements, we recommend you contact us by phone or email to discuss how we can best help you achieve your own goals safely and effectively.
We would recommend that you contact us if you fall into any of the following categories:
- In the last 12 weeks you have had surgery, a joint replacement or a bone fracture/break
- If you are currently pregnant or you have given birth in the last 6 weeks
- If you have sciatica or arm nerve pain
- If you have Osteoporosis
- A FREE Pilates induction with one of our Chartered Physiotherapists
- A 60 minute physio-led Pilates class every week (52 weeks of the year)
- An additional FREE class every month
- Short tutorials which go through tricky Pilates exercises in more detail
- Challenges that can be unlocked as you progress through your Pilates Membership
- And you will get access to extra FREE content every month
This Online Pilates Membership only costs £35 a month.
There is no sign-up fee and you can stop your membership at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this membership cost?
- This Online Pilates Membership only costs £35 a month, and for that price you get a huge number of benefits.
How do I know if I am suitable for the Advanced Level Online Pilates Membership?
- Please watch our trailer where the course requirements are explained by Karen, one of our course instructors
- You need to have done some Intermediate level Pilates before
- You need to be able to hold a Plank for 30 seconds
- You need to be able to move between a Plank position and a Side Plank position
- You need to be able to hold a Double Table Top and maintain a neutral spine whilst moving your arms and legs
Why should I do a one to one induction?
- As we are physiotherapists we would strongly recommend that you use the free one to one induction which is included in your membership.
- This gives you an individual session with a Pilates instructor where they can go over the basic Pilates exercises with you, giving corrections where necessary, and discuss any pre-existing health conditions you have which may effect your exercise needs.
Can I do my induction in person?
- Absolutely! We can offer your free individual induction as an online video consultation or as an in-clinic induction. The choice is yours.
What makes this Pilates membership clinical?
- All of our Pilates instructors are chartered physiotherapists. Their greater understanding of the body and your individual conditions allows them to tailor Pilates classes which are suitable for all.
What do I do if I have questions for the instructor?
- Please get in touch with us if you have any questions, we would love to hear from you.
Do I need any equipment to join in with the classes?
- We would recommend that you have the following equipment at home:
- A mat (or comfortable carpet which you are happy to do exercises on)
- A head block (If you don’t have one of these a book or folded up towel works just as well)
- A soft Pilates ball (if you don’t have one of these a cushion can often be used instead)
- A piece of resistance band (if you don’t have a piece of resistance band you can often substitute in weights/tins to add some resistance to your exercises)
- Hand weights, either 0.5KG or 1KG (if you don’t have these you can use tins to add some weight to your exercises)
- You can purchase these items through our website, either as individual items or as a bundle for greater discounts.