£35.00 / month with a 7-day free trial
This level is for those who have a solid grasp of the basic Pilates techniques, and who want to challenge themselves further.
Sign up to to any of our Online Memberships and you will get a free one to one induction with a physiotherapist before you join. This can be done either in our clinic or by a video consultation.
Please scroll down to see more details.
Please watch this trailer to see if our Moderate Online Pilates Membership is right for you.
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
Our classes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels, however, you should be medically fit and have your doctor’s consent to exercise.
To take part in the Intermediate Online Pilates Membership you need to:
- Have done some Pilates before
- Be able to hold a Double Table Top position and be pain free
- Be able to comfortably maintain a neutral spine whilst independently moving your arms and legs
For those with more specialist requirements, we recommend you contact us by phone or email to discuss how we can best help you achieve your own goals safely and effectively.
We would recommend that you contact us if you fall into any of the following categories:
- In the last 12 weeks you have had surgery, a joint replacement or a bone fracture/break
- If you are currently pregnant or you have given birth in the last 6 weeks
- If you have sciatica or arm nerve pain
- If you have Osteoporosis
- A FREE Pilates induction with one of our Chartered Physiotherapists
- A full library of 60 minute ability specific physio-led Pilates classes updated monthly
- Additional mixed ability classes
- Further additional classes to try something new (e.g. yoga stretch)
- Short tutorials which go through tricky Pilates exercises in more detail
- Challenges that can be unlocked as you progress through your Pilates Membership
- And you will get access to extra FREE content every month
This Online Pilates Membership only costs £35 a month.
There is no sign-up fee and you can stop your membership at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this membership cost?
- This Online Pilates Membership only costs £35 a month, and for that price you get a huge number of benefits.
How do I know if I am suitable for the Intermediate Level Online Pilates Membership?
- Please watch our trailer where the course requirements are explained by Ben, one of our course instructors
- You need to have done some Pilates before
- You need to be able to hold a Double Table Top position and be pain free
- You need to be able to comfortably maintain a neutral spine whilst independently moving your arms and legs
Why should I do a one to one induction?
- As we are physiotherapists we would strongly recommend that you use the free one to one induction which is included in your membership.
- This gives you an individual session with a Pilates instructor where they can go over the basic Pilates exercises with you, giving corrections where necessary, and discuss any pre-existing health conditions you have which may effect your exercise needs.
Can I do my induction in person?
- Absolutely! We can offer your free individual induction as an online video consultation or as an in-clinic induction. The choice is yours.
What makes this Pilates membership clinical?
- All of our Pilates instructors are chartered physiotherapists. Their greater understanding of the body and your individual conditions allows them to tailor Pilates classes which are suitable for all.
What do I do if I have questions for the instructor?
- Please get in touch with us if you have any questions, we would love to hear from you.
What if I’ve done Pilates for a while but I don’t meet the Intermediate level course requirements, am I still a beginner?
- Yes. Our beginner membership is aimed at those who are doing exercises at a “beginner” level. It is not only for those who are new to Pilates.
- You can stay at the Beginner membership level for as long as you would like. There is no pressure to progress to intermediate if that is not appropriate for your needs.
- You can move between membership levels freely. So, if you feel as though you are ready to progress and you meet the requirements of our Intermediate membership then please feel free to join the Intermediate course. And if at a later point you wish to change membership again then that’s fine!
- If you are at all unsure as to which level is best for you, please book a one to one session with one of our therapists.
Do I need any equipment to join in with the classes?
- We would recommend that you have the following equipment at home:
- A mat (or comfortable carpet which you are happy to do exercises on)
- A head block (If you don’t have one of these a book or folded up towel works just as well)
- A soft Pilates ball (if you don’t have one of these a cushion can often be used instead)
- A piece of resistance band (if you don’t have a piece of resistance band you can often substitute in weights/tins to add some resistance to your exercises)
- Hand weights, either 0.5KG or 1KG (if you don’t have these you can use tins to add some weight to your exercises)
- You can purchase these items through our website, either as individual items or as a bundle for greater discounts.